Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Tis the Season in November

Look at what you can make with the Tis the Season papers
 
Make three layouts and eight cards from the following supplies:
X7239B  Tis the Season Paper Packet  $10.95
X7239D  Tis the Season Coordinating Cardstock $9.95
X7239C  Tis the Season Complements  $7.50
These can be ordered through the shopping chart to the right.
When you order these items, I will send to you the snowflakes for you to use.  
Instructions will be online for you to download or I can email them to you.
If done locally, I will supply the snowflakes in class.

Tis the Season Scrapbook class to make these items is 
Saturday, November 17th at 10 Am - 2 PM at my Grove home.  
If you contact me by November 9th to have me order for you, I will cut out your papers for you
as my customer service.   
With Heart,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment