Saturday, April 2, 2022

In Full Bloom for April

In Full Bloom Projects for April

A personal favorite, these are projects will enhance your April

G1252 is the number for the cardmaking kit.  Supplies to make 4 of each card.  You will need the inks to go along with them.  Ask me in an email for assistance at 

pamsheartart@boltfiber.com


Make these 3 2-page layouts with only the addition of your adhesives.

G1251 is the order number (shopping cart at the top).

You can order with or without the Memory Protectors.


 


Now here is a card I created using In Full Bloom papers and the 

In Full Bloom- Cardmaking Stamp +Thin Cuts  Z4423.

I colored in leaves and flowers a bit more using the ink pad painting method. 

 Quick and easy to make a beautiful card.  

Remember I will send you a handmade greeting card for you to use for every $25 in product you purchase through my website at

https://pamsheartart.closetomyheart.com

Until next time,  Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment