Saturday, July 30, 2022

Backyard Bliss Graces August

I selected the Backyard Bliss Cardmaking Workshop (G1260)

for August creativity. It features stamps and Thin Cuts

of a barrell and wheel barrow with delightful inserted

flower arrangements.

This time I chose to make a change to the kit by using some of the

Tri-blend Markers for coloring in the images. 

You will definitely need the Intense Black pad for stamping the image

before you color.  

I used these markers:  Z2491 True Blue, Z2486  Dull Green,

 Z2516  Gold Brown Blends, and Z2496 Pale Pink

You can see more details about the kit by going view the catalog at my website   https://pamsheartart.closetomyheart.com

Click on the "MORE" tab at the top then "View Catalog."

It is in the July-September catalog pages 23 & 23.

Notice how you will have materials for making 16 cards total!

If you submit a minimum $25 product order on my website,

I will send you one card per each $25 in appreciation.

So click on that little cart at the top and see what we have to offer.

There are some great special offers for August!

With Heart,

Pam

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment