Friday, February 3, 2023

Now and Forever for February

 For the month of February

I have chosen to use our Now and Forever Collection.

Yes it is good for Valentine's Day but

I would also suggest the stamps could be used to

make special wedding cards.

Here are some of the cards I made using the

Now and Forever Cardmaking Workshop Guide

which you can print from my website.

The challenge at this time is that beautiful papers are gone.

Here are some ideas for making your own background papers

using the cardstock pack, the Seabrook, Desert Rose, and Scarlet inks and the stamps.  One design also used the White Gel Pen



Here is the link for what is available still in this collection.

https://pamsheartart.closetomyheart.com/ctmh/promotions/2212-now-and-forever.aspx

I highly recommend getting the Thin Cuts that go with

the stamps.  They are just $12 more but they have so many useful

designs.   You won't be disappointed! 

With Heart,

Pam


 

No comments:

Post a Comment