Thursday, July 1, 2021

July Stamp of the Month-Strong Roots

I am creating in July using the July Stamp of the Month
Strong Roots.
You may purchase Strong Roots outright for $18.95, get it for $5.00 when you order $50 in products -or_ when you are a VIP you get it FREE with a $50 order!
Here are the designs I used to bring this stamp set to life.
The item on the easel is a little album made with 4 x 4 Flip Flaps.

 
Then inside the cards:

See how the insides of the cards all featured stamps from this set?
I chose papers from the Wood Grain Paper Packet  X8017
paired with Sage and Sangria cardstock and colored in with Tri-Blend Markers
to compliment the designs.  Paper piecing was employed to accent the door in
the door stamp.  Note, when using the Tri-Blend markers , you need to stamp 
and color them on a separate piece of cardstock then cut them out and glue to your card because 
the markers will bleed through the card base.
My policy is to send you a card you can use for every $25 in product that you order on my website:
https://pamsheartart.closetomyheart.com
You may contact me through my email at pamsheartart@boltfiber.net if you have any questions

With Heart,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment