Tuesday, August 3, 2021

August's feature: Wander Cardmaking Workshop

Let me introduce you to one of our wonderful 

Cardmaking kits.  This month is for the Wander papers.


 With this kit, the Wander Cardmaking Workshop Kit, G1236 for $29.95, I have made four of

each of the cards pictured.   The kit comes with the papers you need, a full color instruction guide,

16 card bases and envelopes, a package of the Gold Glitter Gems, stamps ,

plus the set of metal dies pictured above.

What I love is that I have the metal dies and stamps so I can make more cards

using them with other papers if I wish.  

We offer a Scrapbooking Workshop Kit as well where all you need is adhesive to create six pages

with no stamping.To find these in the catalog, go to my website:

pamsheartart.closetomyheart.com

and take the More drop down menu to "View Catalog." 

 Cardmaking kit is on pages 12 and 13..  The Scrapbooking Workshop Kit is on pages 10 and 11.   

If you place an order on my website, I will be happy to send you one of these cards

for every $25 in product you order.  

Please address any questions to me at pamsheartart@boltfiber.net.

With heart,

Pam


 

No comments:

Post a Comment