Tuesday, July 30, 2013
1. Create a top notch layout in Studio J.
2. Purchase the layout and save the free jpgs.
3. Create smaller photo wells in the No Limits design of Studio J
4. Insert your jpg of the layout in the smaller photo wells.
5. Purchase your new layout.
6. Put the smaller pictures of the layout in a smaller album.
Left: No Limits with jpgs in smaller photo wells
Right: Original jpg in Studio J
Here is a smaller album for treasured memories made with our
6x6 Flip Flaps.
I would love to show you how to do this!