Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Calendar for September

In the month of September, the Playgroup dates are where you will pick your project from either the cards or scrapbook pages for September.  The Cricut class will make the Cricut projects.  The cost for any of these sessions is a minimum $15 order plus shipping and tax.  Please contact  me at 285-9230 or  pajarrett@comcast.net to reserve your place and so I can be prepared with your materials all ready to go.


Thursday, September 1st.  Clifton playgroup   Come anytime 4-8PM   to create your project
Thursday, September 8th  Private playgroup in Rifle  5:00 PM
Saturday, September 10th  Downline Day for my team in Grand Junction  starting at 9AM
Monday, September 12th,  Playgroup at my home in Parachute,  6:30 PM
Thursday, September 15th Playgroup at Gail's home in Rifle  6:30   PM
Saturday, September 17th  FREE PROJECT DAY at the Parachute Library.  9 AM-5 PM  Anyone is   welcome to come and work on your own projects.  Please let me know you are coming.
Monday, September 19th  Cricut classes in my home  1:00 PM and 6:30 PM

Sharing with joy,
Pam J










No comments:

Post a Comment