Sunday, January 29, 2012

Creative Opportunity Schedule for February 2012

Thursday, February 2nd--Clifton Playgroup  4-8PM
Wednesday, February 8th--my home in Parachute 6:30 PM
Thursday, February 9th--private playgroup in Rifle  5 PM
Saturday, February 11th--Downline Day in Grand Junction 9 AM - 2 PM for my team.  We meet in Grand   Junction.  Want to join CTMH and come to these fun meetings?\
Monday, February 13th, my home in Parachute  6:30 PM
Friday, February 17th, Shanon's Jump Start party 
Thursday, February 16th at Gail's in Rifle  6:30 PM
Saturday, February 25th, Free Project at the Parachute Library  9-5

There are still several open dates waiting to filled by someone like you.  Please call me at 285-9230 or email me at pajarrett@comcast.net if I may be of assistance.

No comments:

Post a Comment