Friday, February 24, 2012

Become a Consultant in March and enjoy the Bonus

Having a team of consultants in Close To My Heart is one of the things I love about my job.  We have a great time together creating and sharing what we do.  If you have ever considered being a consultant, you will be rewarded with a bonus if you do so in March.  Along with the kit for $99 you will receive the Art Philosophy Cricut Collection exclusively sold at Close To My Heart.  Did you know this cartridge has 700 shapes?  The shapes include 3-D items and boxes as well as alphabet and number fonts.  You can see how I used some of the shapes for my March pages below.  Please contact me with your questions at (970) 285-9230 or pajarrett@comcast.net.   Close To My Heart has been a huge blessing in my life and I would love for you to be blessed too!

No comments:

Post a Comment