Tuesday, May 1, 2012

May's Creative Opportunity Schedule

I hope you will take a look at the cards and pages for May, decide which project you would like to make and contact me to join a group.
Scrapbookers need to bring the Bitty Pearls and Bouquet assortment if you have them.  You will also need your scrapbook ruler, scissors and adhesive.
Card Makers please bring your scissors, adhesive, 3-D foam tape, watercolor pencils and waterbrush.  Don't have all of these things?  I have things you can borrow.  It is always helpful if you bring your own.
So I can be prepared, please call me at 285-9230 if you want to attend.

Thursday, May 3rd, Clifton Playgroup - come any time between 4 and 8 PM to make your project.
Friday, May 4th 8 PM - Sunday, May 6th, Scrap and Stamp With Heart in Grand Junction
Thursday, May 10th, Playgroup at Gail's in Rifle  6:30 PM
Saturday, May 12th--Downline Day for my team in Grand Junction.  Starts at 9 AM
Monday, May 14th, Playgroup at my home in Parachute.  6:30 PM
Wednesday, May 16th  Playgroup at my home in Parachute  6:30 PM
Saturday, May 19th Free scrapbooking for any adult at the Parachute Public Library  9-5.

Coming Saturday, June 2nd at Crown Peak Baptist Church in Parachute, Scrap and Stamp With Heart.  Call me if you would like to attend..  There are only 40 spaces and the fee is $5 which will go toward the church's Haiti mission trip.  9 AM to 8 PM.  You bring your own food.



No comments:

Post a Comment