Monday, June 24, 2013

July Heart Art Schedule

These are the times I am offering various Heart Art classes in July.  I would be happy to add more of the creating classes or come to your home for a specialized Digital Diva class to learn how to use the Studio J online scrapbooking.  Please contact me at 970-285-9230 or pajarrett@comcast.net to schedule with me.  I love sharing creativity to preserve your memories or make cards and gifts with love.  
 The projects for Heart Art classes are pictured below.  Unless you have been offered a free class the "cost" is a minimum $15 order for making either the pages or the cards--your choice.  Please let me know which class you wish you want to attend so I can be prepared with your project pieces.
Wednesday, July 10th  Clifton Heart Art Class 
 Our monthly class at a different location.  5-8 PM in Grand Junction.  Please call me for the location and note the slightly different time.
Thursday, July 11th  10 AM 
 Daytime Heart Art Class for adults in my home, Parachute Colorado.
Friday, July 12th  10 AM  
 Daytime introductory Kids' Class.  Please let me know if you wish to attend this class with your children.  First class is FREE.
Friday, July 12th  6:30 PM  
 Evening introductory Kids' Class.  Please let me know if yu wish to attend this class with your children.  First class is FREE.
Saturday, July 13th 
 Downline Day for my team at our usual location  in Grand Junction.  Starts at 9 AM and will feature Convention items as we prepare for August.
Monday, July 15th 
 Adult Heart Art Class at my home in Parachute  6:30 PM
Tuesday, July 16th 
 Digital Divas at my home in Parachute  6:30 PM.  Bring your laptop and use my WIFI for FREE instruction on using Studio J,  Close To My Heart's online scrapbooking program that is the best out there.

Saturday, July 20 
 Free Project Day at the New Castle Public Library in New Castle. 
              2:30 PM - 8:00 PM 
Sunday, July 21st
Adult Heart Art Class at my home in Parachute.  3:00 PM 
Tuesday, July 23 
Digital Divas at my home in Parachute  6:30 PM.  Bring your laptop and use my WIFI for FREE instruction on using Studio J,  Close To My Heart's online scrapbooking program that is the best out there.
Wednesday, July 24th
Heart Art Class at Gail's in Rifle  9:30 AM
Wednesday, July 24th
Adult Heart Art Class at my home in Parachute  6:30 PM.

 Heart Art Class pages for July
Heart Art Class cards for July.  I will have everything ready to teach you how to create these beauties!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment