Monday, November 4, 2013

November's Creative Opportunities

The Heart Art Classes for November employ the Laughing Lola papers.  I just love the purple, turquoise and magenta tones, don't you?  Select either the cards (made with the Stamp of the Month) or the pages as your project and let me know the date you would like to attend class.  The cost is a minimum $15 order so you can build up supplies as the same time you leave with a completed project.
 This is the schedule for November:
Wednesday, November 6,  Heart Art Class at my home in Parachute, 6:30 PM
Thursday, November 7th  Clifton Heart Art Class.  Come any time between 4 PM and 8 PM
Saturday, November 9th,  Downline Day for my team in Grand Junction  starts at 9 AM
Monday, November 11th,  Studio J Class at my home in Parachute, 6:30 PM
Wednesday, November 13th,  Heart Art Class at my home in Parachute  6:30 PM
Thursday, November 14th, Heart Art Class at Gail's in Rifle, 6:30 PM
Friday, November 15th,  JN Project Class 9:30 AM and 6:30 PM in my home 
                     Look below for   JN  Project information.
Saturday, November 30th  Free Project Day at the Parachute Public Library  9 AM - 5 PM

 

No comments:

Post a Comment