Saturday, April 5, 2014

Give me a Workshop On the Go.....

and I will use different papers with it
to give it a great new look......and add value to my purchase!
The cards in the back row were made with the Ivy Lane Card Workshop On the Go
G1079 for $24.95 .  This kit includes a stamp set, Ivy Lane Background and Texture papers, 15 card bases and envelopes, a Sequin Dot Assortment, 5 yards of Gold Shimmer Trim and the Instructional brochure.  
I took that brochure and made 15 cards using the Balloon Ride papers  (in front) and the 
Bronze Shimmer Trim Z1849 $4.95 plus Brown and Tax Sparkles Z1753 $2.95.
You can view the Ivy Lane Card WOTG on page 74 of the Idea Book.
Look under the Products section on the ribbon at the top of my website to view the Idea Book!

No comments:

Post a Comment