Saturday, November 29, 2014

December 2014 Heart Art Classes and Schedule

I am especially excited about the classes I have planned for you this month.
Everyone who has seen the projects in person are very complimentary.
Please take a look at them and then contact me with the time you would like 
to create.  Artwork is a good break to enjoy yourself!
This is my Scrapbook Plus using Snowhaven.  For $25 you make two sets of pages and six cards.
Your projects will be cut and waiting for you to assemble.  This is the perfect project to do as a parent-child team.  I am starting a Heart Art class specifically for this purpose in December.  It is after Christmas so if you would like to do this as a gift, please let me know and I can make 
a special presentation suitable for opening on Christmas.

CUPCAKES!!  The kind that won't add any calories to holiday celebration can be yours to make if you choose the Stamp of the Month cards for your project.  You get to make the three cards FREE when you have a minimum $15 order before shipping and tax.  You may make these at any Heart Art class time.  Please let me know ahead of time so I can have your project prepared.

The cardmaker Supreme Class is 10 of these cards for $15.  I have a great variety of stamps to use with the White Daisy ink on the black piece so you can make them for Christmas or any other occasion.  So much fun with the Shin Han markers!  You must let me know by December 3rd if this is your project choice.
DECEMBER HEART ART SCHEDULE
Thursday, December 4th--Clifton Heart Art Class 4-8 PM
Saturday, December 6th--I will be at the Craft Fair in Silt 9-3
Monday, December 8th--Parks and Rec card class
Wednesday, December 10th--Heart Art Class at my home 
      in Parachute  6:30 PM
Saturday, December 13th  Downline Day for my team in 
Grand Junction begins at 9 AM
Monday, December 15th  Heart Art Class at my home in Parachute  6:30 PM
Thursday, December 18th  Heart Art Class at Gail's in Rifle
  6:30 PM
Saturday, December 20th  New Castle Library Project Day  
      12  noon to 7 PM
Sunday, December 28th--Scrapbook Plus Class
       for Parent and Child.  2:30 PM in my Parachute home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment