Thursday, April 30, 2015

May 2015 Projects and Schedule

Here we go for May 2015.  I hope you will see a project you would like to do and either check my schedule to see when you could attend or contact me to have your own party with your friends.
 The Stamp of the Month cards will be made with the Taste of Summer papers available in May
and I will be instructing you in how to make the Sunburst design cards.  So bright and
cheerful!  Make three cards FREE when you submit a minimum $15 order before shipping and tax.  By the way, you may purchase the Taste of Summer papers for $8.95!
 My Scrapbook Plus for May uses the Jackson papers.  Make 2 complete layouts and six cards for $29.  All pieces will be cut and ready for you to put together.  This is a little more than usual because I used the Jackson accessories this time.  
 The Cardmaker Supreme will be $15.  Make 5 each of the cards shown here.  I will have several
sentiment stamps that you may use to finish the inside of your cards.  

May 2015 Heart Art Schedule
Thursday, May 7th   Clifton Heart Art Class meets at the Clifton location 4-8 PM.  Come any time in those hours to make your selected project.  Call me if you do not know the location.
                         (970) 285-9230 
Saturday, May 9th  Downline Day in Grand Junction.  The Heart Artist team meets to create samples for June.  Begins at 9 AM in our regular location.
Monday, May 11th:  Heart Art Class at my home in Parachute.  Begins at 6:30 PM
Wednesday, May 13th:  Heart Art Class at my home in Parachute.  Begins at 6:30 PM
Monday, May 18th.  Parks and Rec Class at the Activity Center.  Make 10 cards for $15.  Call P&R
to make your reservation.
Thursday, May 21st  Heart Art Class at Gail's in Rifle.  6:30 PM
Saturday,  May 30th,  New Castle Library Project Day  Noon - 7 PM

Hope you can join me!
Pam 

No comments:

Post a Comment