Sunday, June 28, 2015

July With Pam's Heart Art

It is easy to see how time flies because it already heading into another month
and you need more creative projects.  I hope one catches your fancy and you
will let me know you want to be creative.  Classes in my home will have
cool air and soothing music so please join me for some refreshment!



 The Stamp of the Month projects will be two cards and one fold-out album in a protector.
All use the Bokeh technique which is something new for me to teach to you.
Cost is FREE with a minimum $15 order before shipping and tax .
The Scrapbook Plus Class for July uses the Chalk It Up paper kit and complements.
Make two complete layouts and six cards for $25.  Everything is cut and ready to assemble.
You may decide to use these for school related pictures or something completely different.
Very versatile!

Closer view of one layout from the Scrapbook Plus class.

Second layout from Scrapbook Plus class.

Six cards included in the Scrapbook Plus class.
 

This Cardmaker Supreme class in July will be two adorable paper bags 
containing three cards each.
The cost is $15.  What a nice gift!
Please select which project you would enjoy in July and let me know you are coming so I can 
be prepared with your supplies.  My contact information is at the top of this blog.
Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment