Saturday, September 5, 2015

September Projects and Schedule

Here are a couple of the class projects I have prepared for September
 These are the three cards you will make if you select my Stamp of the Month Class.
Make all three FREE when you have a $15 order before shipping and tax.
The stamp set used is $17.95 or only $5 with a $50 purchase.  I used the new
Eggplant ink with Whisper  ink and Sweet Leaf and Eggplant cardstock for these cards.

You will make 5 each of these cards in my Cardmaker Supreme Class in 
September.  The cost is $15 with everything furnished to make 10 cards.  
I will have several sentiment stamps available for you to add to your cards.

Picture for the Scrapbook Plus class will be coming soon!

September Heart Art Schedule

Monday,  September 21st  Heart Art Class (Pick your project) in my home 6:30 PM
Wednesday, September 23rd Heart Art Class in my home 6:30 PM
Monday, September 28th  Heart Art Class in my home  6:30 PM
Wednesday, September 30th  Heart Art Class in my home  6:30 PM
Please contact me by email with the project you would like to do and the time.
pajarrett@comcast.net     

No comments:

Post a Comment