Wednesday, March 1, 2017

March Heart Art Class and Projects

Since we are now at our new location in Oklahoma
I will be offering the Hello Lovely kit classes again.
I will be inviting local people to my home to make a card and see what I do.
If you are long distance, I would ask that you look in February's post about 
the Heart Art Classes to see how you can participate with this stunning kit.
Especially take note that I can send everything to you for making the nine cards for $20. 
Local people to our new OK address will pay $15 to create the nine cards shown below.
Email me at pamsheartart@boltfiber.net so we can make these arrangements.
If you would like different sentiments stamped, I can surely do that.  When you send me an email at the above address, I will give you my phone number so we can talk about it!
Thank you!  And on to creating your very own Heart Art!
With Heart, Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment