Friday, September 1, 2017

Falling For You highlighted in September

I chose the Falling For You papers for my September projects.
The three cards below will be my three card class for the month using
the September Stamp of the Month.  
The technique will be sponging on the gold embossing.  
The cost of the class is $5 - or-
 FREE when you have a minimum $15 product order
(See the shopping cart in the corner? 
 Just click on that and you will see the NEW HOLIDAY EXPRESSIONS to "Shop" in!)
when you come to make the cards in my home.
You can also order the three cards as
"Just Add Glue" with all pieces cut and stamped
for a total of $8 mailed to you to assemble.
I will send an email invoice for you to pay through then you 
can receive "Happy Mail! 
 Locals who want "Just Add Glue" 
will be charged $6. 

No comments:

Post a Comment