Thursday, September 29, 2011

October Events and Art Opportunities

My October events are as follows.  Please call me at (970) 285-9230  or email me at pajarrett@comcast.net if you wish to attend or have any questions.

Thursday, October  6th, Clifton Playgroup.  Come any time 4-8PM to create the cards or the pages
Saturday, October 8th,  Downline Day in Grand Junction  9AM-2PM Any member of my Joyful      
     Expressions team is welcome to attend.  Great fun!
Wednesday,  October 12th  Playgroup in my home, Parachute  6:30PM
Thursday, October 13,  Private Playgroup in Rifle
Saturday, October 15th,  Scrap/stamp time for your own projects at the Parachute Public Library 
     9AM-5PM  Friends are welcome.  Please let me know you are coming.
Tuesday, October 18th,  Cricut Class in my home, afternoon edition  1:00 PM
Wednesday, October 19th,  Cricut Class in my home,  6:30PM
Thursday, October 20th, Playgroup at Gail's house in Rifle  6:30PM
Friday evening October 28th and all day Saturday, October 29th Scrap and Stamp with Heart event
    at the Clarion Inn, Grand Junction
 

No comments:

Post a Comment