Monday, March 18, 2019

Celebrate Spring With My Three Card Class through April 2109

This will be my three card class through the end of April. It uses the Budding Peony stamp set, D1831 for the card on left and Butterfly Friendship, C 1773, for the two cards on the right. These stamp sets will be going away at the end of April. I know many of you love pretty flowers and butterflies so it would be great to order them soon at https://pamsheartart.closetomyheart.com or by selecting the shopping cart at the right.
These would be wonderful stamped and then colored in--a creative activity for kids of any age. I love that each set has words with them too. If you are a distance away I will send the instructions for making the cards here when I see you have ordered the stamps. If you are local, you can make these along with friends for a very reasonable fee and your class will be free if you are the hostess. 
Contact me at 918-791-0286 or pamsheartart@boltfiber.net for more information or to schedule your party time.
With Heart, Pam




No comments:

Post a Comment