Monday, April 1, 2019

12 Cards with the April Stamp of the Month and Three Card Class

There are four options :  1.  place an order online (using the shopping cart here,)  2. come to my home for the three card class below  3.  Host a card making party in your home for yourself and a few friends.   Classes are three cards for $7 or free when you place a minimum $15 product order.   A hostess with four guests gets her class free. 
 4.  Order the cards pieces for these three cards to be sent to you for $9.  Contact me at pamsheartart@boltfiber.net to order yours.
 
Online Order Option
 For April cards I am using Feels Like Home paper and the April Stamp of the Month. If you like butterflies and flowers, this stamp set is a winner for you. Remember you can get that stamp set for only $5 if you have a $50 order. 
If I see you have ordered $50 worth of product and the Stamp of the Month, I will be emailing you the exclusive cutting guide for the 12 card set that I developed.
See all the lovely stamps you get in the April Stamp of the Month?
I have these dates and times
 available in April for classes or parties.
April Available:
Thursday April 4th  2:00 PM
Friday April 5th  9:30 AM
Monday April 8th  6:30 PM
Thursday April  11th  2:00 PM  and  6:30 PM
Friday April 12th  10:00 AM
Monday April 22nd  6:30 PM
Thursday April 25th  2:00 PM
Friday April 26th  9:30 AM
Monday April 29th  6:30 PM

Email me at pamsheartart@boltfiber.net to contact me.
With Heart,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment